* Promote whole-person education to foster students' moral and academic development.
* Provide a great variety of extra-curricular activities to enrich their school life.
* Emphasize home-school co-operation to help students develop their positive values.
There are 24 classrooms, 10 special rooms, a chapel, 2 assembly halls, 2 playgrounds, a library and a spacious basement.
* In 2007-2008, 99% P.6 students admitted to different EMI secondary schools.
Music & Arts
* OLPS was the first to form a primary girls brass band in 2000.
* Her brass band, string band, orchestra and creative dance group are award winners in Music Festival and Dancing Competition.
* Her taekwondo team are two champions, three first-runner-ups and three second-runner-ups winners in interschool competitions.
* Red Cross, Girl Guides, J.P.C., C.Y.C.
* Choral & solo verse speaking, English club, phonics association
* Choir, orchestra, Guzheng
* Athletic team, badminton, skipping
* Creative dance, drama
Art & Craft
* Artistic group, handicraft, needlework, photography
* Cookery & "sculpture" in fruit and vegetables
* Computer club, chess, Maths club
Let us raise our voice in chorus,
Singing praise to our loved School,
Where Our Lady watches o'er us
Pleased that we accept her rule.
Future harvests spread before us;
Hence our urge of deepest yearning,
On our work our minds we focus,
As we grow in grace and learning.
We will make our own the spirit
Of this School we love and cherish.
Peace and joy we here inherit,
Learning thus to be unselfish.
Let us raise aloft our banner,
Emblem of a noble goal,
Testifying to the grandeur
Of a pure unsullied soul.
O good mother of our Jesus,
Be our guide to strong endeavour!
"Help of Christians" is your title;
Hence our trust in your good favour!
When perchance hard times beset us,
We'll confide all to Our Lady,
Heart to heart with mind recalling
Clearly the ideals she sets us.